50 IIR surgical masks for children (or adults size XS) | Disposable| 3 layers | Box 50 units | Mobiclinic
The reduced-size surgical disposable mask is type IIR, so it has a bacterial filtration efficiency greater than 98%. Manufactured in accordance with Directive 93/42/CEE related to medical devices following standard EN 14683:2019+AC:2019. Test Report approved by SGS and CE marked.
The disposable mask adapts perfectly to the face of the child or adult size XS thanks to the nasal adjustment to guarantee comfort during use in their daily activities. The proper placement of the masks helps us avoid contagion from microorganisms present in respiratory droplets, when coughing or sneezing.
These children's surgical masks are presented in a box, which allows them to be stored and distributed easily.
Steps to put on a reduced size mask correctly:
- Hands should be washed before putting on the mask.
- Only the rubbers of the mask should be touched.
- It should be placed covering the nose and mouth, ensuring that there are no large spaces.
- The elastic bands should be passed behind the ears.
- It is necessary to adjust it to the nose offers greater protection and comfort.
- After discarding it, you should wash your hands again to prevent contagion.
- Always wear the mask correctly as directed.
- Determine which side of the mask will go on top. The upper part has a stiffer, more flexible edge to conform to the shape of your nose.
- The mask should NOT be worn under the nose.
- Avoid talking too much with the mask on as it will get wet.
- If the surgical mask is damaged or contaminated with blood or bodily fluids, replace it immediately and dispose of it properly.
- Do not reuse the mask.
Technical characteristics of the reduced size surgical mask:
- These Type IIR children's surgical masks have a pressure splash resistance function equal to or greater than 16 kPa.
- 100% adaptable design with ear support and flexible nose adjustment.
- Low respiratory resistance.
- Measurements: 14x9cm.
- Age: from 4 to 14 years will depend on the constitution of the child. Adults who have size XS.
- Disposable mask, to reduce cross-contamination of microorganisms.
- Presentation: Box of 50 masks.
We like the surgical mask for:
- Its quality materials, which guarantee maximum respiratory protection.
- Its compact and adaptable design to any type of face.
- Its bacterial filtration capacity equal to or greater than 98%.
- Its fluid resistance to reduce potential exposure to blood and body fluids.
Store your masks in a dry, ventilated place, away from corrosive gases, flammable materials, or heat sources. Not washable.
Test Report approved by SGS.