Bariatric wheelchair | Width 60cm | Up to 225kg | Removable wheels | Anti-tilt | Self-propelled | Plus 225 | Mobiclinic
This self-propelled bariatric wheelchair is quite complete.
It can be used both indoors and outdoors . The user can sit on it to be moved using the handles or can move by himself using the rings of the rear wheels.
It is self-propelled thanks to its anatomically shaped ring for self-propulsion that also facilitates its handling and use.
Thanks to its resistant steel structure formed by a double crosshead chassis and its maxi size , the wheelchair for overweight people is capable of supporting up to 225kg and accommodating its seat to the user with a special width of up to 60cm. It is also strong and durable for long-term use .
Made up of solid anti-roll wheels that will support any surface without punctures. Its front wheels are swivel, with a maximum mobility of 360º.
It includes the Quick Release system on the rear wheels, which allows them to be removed quickly by pressing just one button .
In addition, this comfortable chair is foldable and includes folding and removable armrests and footrests to increase comfort and transport. This makes it easier to enter and exit from the side and transport the chair comfortably.
Includes pockets on the back providing a storage place.
The backrest and seat are padded , ensuring greater comfort.
The fabric of the chair offers thermal stability , good moisture absorption and high resistance to impacts .
The ergonomic grips also provide a comfortable grip for companions or caregivers.
Technical characteristics of the product:
- Total height: 93.5 cm
- Seat to floor height: 50 cm
- Folded height: 93 cm
- Total width: 80.5 cm
- Seat width: 60 cm
- Folded width: 33 cm
- Distance between armrests: 60 cm
- Backrest width: 60 cm
- Backrest length: 41 cm
- Folded length: 80 cm
- Overall depth: 107cm
- Seat depth: 42.5
- Swivel front wheels: 20 cm
- Rear wheels: 60cm
- Wheel material: PU (polyurethane)
- Wheelbase: 46cm
- Footrest distance to the ground: 18 cm
- Footrest to seat distance: 36 cm
- Maximum user weight: 225 kg
- Net weight: 21.7kg
We like the bariatric wheelchair for:
- Comfort with padded seat and back
- Maxi size with a width of up to 60 cm
- Maximum loading weight of 225 kg
- Double crosshead chassis and robust steel structure that provides resistance
- Easy transport and storage due to its folding and removable armrests and footrests.
- Custom fit and side entry and exit thanks to removable and flip-up armrests and footrests
- Steel structure that makes it stable and durable
- anti-tip wheels
- Parking brakes for added safety