Cat scratching post | Large | Cat scratcher | 4 heights | 50x50x170cm | Gray | Tom | Supports 10 kg | Mobiclinic
Cat scratching posts are designed to educate your cat so that it respects the upholstery of chairs, sofas and other furniture in the house.
The key to satisfying a cat's natural need to sharpen its nails is this cat scratching post . This accessory allows the cat to develop its natural instinct, while you protect your furniture. Cat scratching posts are very versatile, as they also offer multiple options for playing and resting.
These cat toys are irresistible. In them your cat will stretch, polish its nails and make all kinds of movements that will amuse it. You can also rest comfortably on the softly padded surfaces and, at the same time, enjoy the best views of the house. When you feel like hiding, retreating or resting, you can do so inside the cozy shelter.
The scratching post Tom has a sisal rope, ideal for cat scratching posts as they can sharpen their claws and de-stress. Forget scratches on the sofa or other essential parts of the house, this accessory for cats will focus all the attention on this new toy.
Benefits of the cat scratcher:
- The cat scratcher helps keep their nails healthy and strong.
- It keeps your cat active and helps him avoid health problems.
- Helps calm your instinct for curiosity.
- Release stress.
Characteristics of the scratching post Tom:
- Tree for cats with various possibilities of rest.
- Also suitable for large cats or several cats.
- Scratching post with large house to sleep and play: Two shelters with a round entrance connected by ramps so that your cat can enjoy both playing and relaxing.
- Shelter on the second floor: it can be used as a tunnel as it connects different columns or as an additional place to rest.
- Three raised columns: The columns perfect the design and add sisal rope to the structure so that your cat can play and de-stress with them.
- Colour: Dark grey.
- Material: Sisal rope, soft fabric, wooden boards.
- Total measurements: 50x50x170 cm.
- Weight: 16 kg.
- Supported weight: between 8 and 10 kg