Child car booster | i-Size | 125-150 cm | Comfortable and safe | Removable cover | Bottle holder | Lionfix Basic | Mobiclinic
This child car booster complies with the new i-Size regulations or also called R129, much safer. The IsoFix fastening system for installing car seats is designed to increase the protection of children traveling in vehicles. Its main purpose is to reduce the chance of the seat shifting during a car accident.
With Lionfix Basic you will have all the safety guarantees at the forefront thanks to its IsoFix system. This is a type of anchor that is easy to install and allows you to quickly attach the child restraint system directly to the vehicle chassis, which offers greater stability and reduces the risk of whiplash in a frontal impact.
The careful design of this infant car seat and its padded materials promote the baby's complete comfort and reduce the impact of any movement on it in a continuous feeling of rest. It even has its own removable bottle holder, so that the child has free access to his bottle without interrupting the driver's circulation and providing independence to him.
Its use is extendable to children with a height of between 125 and 150 cm and a maximum weight of up to 60 kg. This car booster seat can therefore become a long-lasting choice for your children thanks to its adaptability and format. Lionfix Basic will keep you comfortable and protected on all your family trips over the years.
On the other hand, its measurements of 42 x 82 x 40 cm make it an effective and adaptable child booster seat for a multitude of vehicles as long as they have the IsoFix anchoring system. As for its textile material, it is completely removable and washable after prolonged use. Join the race for the safety of the little ones!
Product technical characteristics:
- Measurements: 40 x 40 x 42 cm
- Color: Black
- Includes a bottle holder
- Easily removable and washable polyester textile
- Suitable for children from 125 to 150 cm
- IsoFix and I-Size
How do you install the Lionfix Basic seat in the car?
Installing the LionFix Basic seat in the car is very simple:
- i-Size seats must be installed in the back seat of the car. If possible, place the chair in the middle seat, as this is usually the safest position. On the car seat, there should be i-Size markings indicating where the seat should be placed. Align the chair with these marks.
- Most are installed using the ISOFIX anchorage system, which consists of metal connectors on the seat that attach to the car's ISOFIX anchorage points. Hook the chair connectors into the anchor points and secure them firmly.
- Make sure the seat harnesses fit snugly around your child. They should be tight enough that there is no slack, but not so tight as to cause discomfort.
- Finally, adjust all its settings and verify the installation. It is always important to read and follow the car seat and car manufacturer's instructions as they may vary depending on the model.
We like the LionFix Basic lift for:
- Its compact design , to adapt to the comfort of the little ones.
- Its evolutionary use , which prolongs its adaptation to the child's own growth.
- Its security system to guarantee the protection of the minor during the trip.
CHECK THAT YOUR CAR HAS ISOFIX AND THAT THE MODEL IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR VEHICLE.