Child car seat | 360º swivel | i-Size | Evolutionary | 40 - 150 cm | Reclining | Adjustable | Lionfix Pro | Mobiclinic
The LionFix Pro baby car seat complies with the new i-Size regulations or also called R129, much safer for the protection of minors. Its IsoFix restraint system is designed to increase the safety of children traveling in vehicles. Its main purpose is to reduce the chance of the chair shifting during a car accident and reduce the risk of whiplash in the event of a frontal impact. This safety system anchors the chair to the vehicle's chassis.
It is a completely evolutionary car booster that will solve your concerns about the safety of your children for a long time, since when you remove its padding it also has i-Size certification for children up to 150 cm.
This IsoFix seat model has a complete rotation of up to 360º, which allows full vision of the child and its placement in the vehicle for or against the direction of travel. To activate this turn, it has a red lever on the front. In addition, it also offers the possibility of reclining in up to three different positions using a gray tab that makes it easy to adjust. You will be able to guarantee the comfort of your baby and promote their rest while you travel.
On the other hand, this child car seat has a multitude of adjustments to adapt to each child. The grab straps can be shortened or lengthened to properly fit the belt to the child. Likewise, the headrest is adjustable in height depending on needs.
With LionFix Pro you will find all the safety guarantees for children thanks to its five-point harness and its careful padded design . In addition, it has an extendable leg under the seat that can be removed by simply pressing the green button if you want to give the chair greater firmness. Its safety indicator will let you know if it has the correct pressure!
Our seat for traveling with babies is indicated for an age range between 0 and 12 years. Its small size and removable padded materials for washing promote the child's comfort and reduce the impact of any movement on the child, resulting in a continuous feeling of rest.
The car seat with i-Size is adaptable to a multitude of vehicles as long as they have the IsoFix anchoring system. You can take it with you on each of your trips and ensure the safety of the little ones!
Product technical characteristics:
- Measurements: 60 x 49 x 46 cm
- Weight: 13kg
- Full 360º rotation
- 5-point harness
- Three reclining positions
- Height adjustable headrest
- Includes removable safety leg
- Easily removable and washable polyester textile
- Suitable for children from 0 to 12 years old (40 to 150 cm)
- IsoFix and I-Size
How do you install the Lionfix Pro seat in the car?
Installing the LionFix Pro car seat in the car is very simple:
- i-Size seats must be installed in the back seat of the car. If possible, place the chair in the middle seat, as this is usually the safest position. On the car seat, there should be i-Size markings indicating where the seat should be placed. Align the chair with these marks.
- Most are installed using the ISOFIX anchorage system, which consists of metal connectors on the seat that attach to the car's ISOFIX anchorage points. Hook the chair connectors into the anchor points and secure them firmly.
- Make sure the seat harnesses fit snugly around your child. They should be tight enough that there is no slack, but not so tight as to cause discomfort.
- Finally, adjust all its settings and verify the installation. It is always important to read and follow the car seat and car manufacturer's instructions as they may vary depending on the model.
We like the LionFix Pro chair for:
- Its multitude of adjustments , both in the reclining positions and in the adaptation of the headrest and straps.
- Its complete 360º rotation makes it easier to position the child and even rear-facing it.
- Its security system to guarantee the protection of the minor during the trip.
CHECK THAT YOUR CAR HAS ISOFIX AND THAT THE SEAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR VEHICLE.