Child car seat | IsoFix | Evolutionary | 100-150 cm | 10 positions | Side protections | Lionfix Max | Mobiclinic
The Lionfix Max baby car seat complies with the new i-Size regulations or also called R129, much safer for the protection of minors. Its IsoFix restraint system is designed to increase the safety of children traveling in vehicles. Its main purpose is to reduce the chance of the chair shifting during a car accident and reduce the risk of whiplash in the event of a frontal impact. This cutting-edge system in safety anchors the chair to the vehicle's chassis.
This is a fully evolutionary car booster that will solve your concerns about the safety of your children for a long time. This model also offers the possibility of adjusting its headrest in up to ten different positions through a simple adjustment to achieve the child's comfort and promote rest while traveling.
On the other hand, this child car seat has other adjustments to adapt to each child. The grab straps, for example, can be shortened or lengthened to properly fit the belt to the child. With Lionfix Max you will find all the safety guarantees for children thanks to its five-point harness and its careful padded design . In addition, its side protections guarantee total protection in the event of an impact.
Our seat for traveling with babies is indicated for children with an estimated height of between 100 and 150 cm. Its small size and removable padded materials for washing promote the child's comfort and reduce the impact of any movement on the child, resulting in a continuous feeling of rest.
The car seat with i-Size is adaptable to a multitude of vehicles as long as they have the IsoFix anchoring system. You can take it with you on each of your trips and ensure the safety of the little ones!
Product technical characteristics:
- Measurements: 60 x 49 x 46 cm
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Color: Black
- Includes a bottle holder
- 5-point harness
- 10-position adjustable headrest
- Easily removable and washable polyester textile
- Suitable for children from 100 to 150 cm
- IsoFix and I-Size
How do you install the Lionfix Max seat in the car?
Installing the LionFix Pro car seat in the car is very simple:
- i-Size seats must be installed in the back seat of the car. If possible, place the chair in the middle seat, as this is usually the safest position. On the car seat, there should be i-Size markings indicating where the seat should be placed. Align the chair with these marks.
- Most are installed using the ISOFIX anchorage system, which consists of metal connectors on the seat that attach to the car's ISOFIX anchorage points. Hook the chair connectors into the anchor points and secure them firmly.
- Make sure the seat harnesses fit snugly around your child. They should be tight enough that there is no slack, but not so tight as to cause discomfort.
- Finally, adjust all its settings and verify the installation. It is always important to read and follow the car seat and car manufacturer's instructions as they may vary depending on the model.
We like the LionFix Pro chair for:
- Its reclining positions , to adapt to the comfort of the little ones.
- Its side protections , which add greater safety in the event of an accident.
- Its security system to guarantee the protection of the minor during the trip.
CHECK THAT YOUR CAR HAS ISOFIX AND THAT THE SEAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR VEHICLE.