Electric Wheelchair | Foldable | Steel | Power | For People with Reduced Mobility | Auton. 20 Km | 24V | Black | Cenit | Mobiclinic
Why buy an electric wheelchair?
The wheelchair model Cenit is suitable for people with reduced mobility or the elderly.
This electric chair for the disabled is capable of overcoming obstacles on the way and is ideal for use indoors and outdoors due to its stable way of moving.
The folding electric wheelchair adapts to the needs of the user, its footrests are removable and foldable and it has a padded seat and a back pocket.
Our electric chairs for the disabled have great safety, they have solid wheels with great resistance to wear and tear and anti-roll rear wheels.
Main features of the folding electric wheelchair:
- Foldable without the need to remove the batteries.
- Folding armrests.
- Removable and foldable footrests.
- Progressive control joystick.
- Control knob adaptable for right-handed and left-handed users.
- Padded seat with back pocket.
- Release system for manual push.
- Solid wheels with great resistance to wear and tear that allow stable and silent movement.
- Anti-roll rear wheels.
- It can climb curbs up to 2.80 cm high.
- It has reverse gear.
Recommendations for correct use of batteries:
- Before using the chair or scooter for the first time, the batteries must be charged for 12 to 15 hours continuously.
- The batteries must be charged every day, except when the batteries are very slightly discharged.
- Never completely discharge the batteries (avoid deep discharges), since in this case some chargers will not be able to charge it again.
- Always carry out full charges (do not interrupt the charge). If it will not be used for a long time (more than five days), disconnect from the chair after a full charge.
- Charge the batteries at least once a month if the chair is not in use, as they discharge slowly and can be damaged.
- Consult the information in the user manual of each chair or scooter before using it.
- They cannot be replaced by batteries that are not specific to this type of equipment.
- Always change batteries two by two and do not store in humid places or at very high or very low temperatures.
- Weather conditions (rain, low or high temperatures, etc.) can affect your equipment, so it is important to protect it as much as possible.
Technical aspects of the electric chair for the disabled:
- Maximum speed: 6 km/h.
- Maximum slope: 8º.
- Batteries: 2 gel (12V/20AH)=240W
- Charging time: 6-8 hours.
- Autonomy: 20 km.
- General measurements (height x width x length): 99 x 66.4 x 102.2 cm.
- Folded chair measurements (width x height x length): 43.8 x 99 x 75.5 cm.
- Length without footrest: 75.5
- Seat width: 44 cm.
- Seat length: 40cm.
- Bar under the seat to the ground: 13.5 cm.
- Backrest height: 42.5 cm.
- Back width: 48 cm.
- Distance between grips: 40.4 cm
- Footrest width: 17.5 cm
- Width between footrests: 38.5 cm.
- Footrest length: 14.2 cm.
- Armrest width: 6 cm.
- Armrest length: 25.5 cm.
- Armrest height: 21.3 cm.
- Seat depth: 40 cm.
- Height from floor to seat: 50 cm.
- Joystick (W x L x H): 9.2 x 20.5 x 6
- Armrest length with remote control: max. 44cm, min. 33.5 cm.
- Distance from the ground to the Joystick: 72 cm.
- Length without footrest: 75.5 cm.
Standard measurements, NOT ADAPTABLE.
- Front wheel diameter: 19 cm.
- Rear wheel diameter: 32.5 cm.
- Maximum weight supported: 110 kg.
- Weight without batteries: 42 kg.
- Weight with batteries: 58 kg.
We like the electric wheelchair for:
- Its resistance : it is capable of supporting up to 110 kilos without any problem.
- Its autonomy : it has long-lasting batteries and they take little time to charge.
- Your safety : it has compact and puncture-proof wheels.
Warranty: 3 years
In case of return, the product must be delivered in the same packaging conditions with which it arrived. The guarantee only covers manufacturing defects, it does not cover bumps, scratches or damage caused by improper use of the chair.
Electric wheelchairs cannot be returned once the batteries are activated, except in the case of incidents due to manufacturing defects.