Foldable Wheelchair | Light | Blue | Model: Alcázar | Mobiclinic
Are you thinking of buying a wheelchair?
It is a multipurpose wheelchair , therefore it is ideal for meeting all kinds of needs for people with disabilities and reduced mobility.
Its enormous maneuverability and simple format has all the necessary characteristics to make it one of the best chairs for the disabled.
It has a solid structure made of top quality steel, so it can be used in demanding conditions.
In addition, this lightweight wheelchair contains folding footrests, for a greater guarantee for the user, and padded armrests, which increase comfort and prevent possible ulcers from rubbing.
The seat and backrest are ergonomic , designed to give patients greater comfort. The backrest incorporates a security pocket to store what is needed.
The wheels are designed to ensure safety and allow mobility with minimal effort.
It is a transfer chair that has great autonomy with wheels that reduce effort and manual brakes that prevent possible tipping.
Manual brakes are a guarantee of safety, as they prevent starting and tipping of the chair in difficult circumstances.
This ultralight wheelchair is designed to offer the greatest agility in both indoor and outdoor settings.
In short, the Alcázar model is a simple, highly ambivalent and safe orthopedic chair .
What more could you want? It also has a great price, in fact its value for money is unbeatable, being one of our best cheap wheelchairs
The included instruction manual is in Spanish, English, French, Italian, German and Portuguese.
Technical characteristics of the folding wheelchair Alcázar:
- Width: 64cm
- Folded width: 22.5 cm
- Length (open with footrest): 100 cm
- Length (with footrest closed): 91 cm
- Height: 85.5cm
- Measurement between handles: 43 cm
- Seat (width x length): 46 x 39 cm
- Height from floor to seat: 47 cm
- Footrest measurement (width x length): 5 x 42.5 cm
- Height of the footrests with respect to the seat: 29 cm
- Structure material: Steel
- Color blue
- Weight: 16kg
- Maximum weight supported: 100 kg
- fixed armrests
- 2 years warranty
We recommend the orthopedic chair Alcázar for:
- Its ergonomics: provides greater comfort
- Its versatility : since it can be used in different places
- Its price : the best value for money.