Mobiclinic|Pediatric Oximeter|PX-03| Professional Finger Pulse Oximeter|Finger Pulse Oximeter|Accurate Oximeter LCD Display| Blood Oxygen Meter|Heart Rate and Bar Graph
This light finger pulse in yellow color is special for determining the oxygen arterial concentration (spO2) and the beats (cardiac frequency). Its is a light, small and easy-to-use device recommended for children with cardiac insufficiency, pulmonary obstructive chronic diseases, bronchial asthma, etc. or with diseases on the blood vessels.
The highlighted characteristics of this pedriatic finger pulse are:
- It has a LCD screen.
- It allows the display of the oxygen’s arterial concentration (spO2) and the cardiac frequency and a bar graph.
It turns off automatically if it does not detect the finger after 5 seconds.
- It includes a visible and audible signal for the pulse in order to indicate the low battery.
- It also includes the pulse’s sound, a lithium rechargeable battery and a USB port for its charge, which lasts only 3 hours, with a 6 hours’ autonomy.
- Thanks to its hanging cord and its transport bag, this finger pulse is suitable to be carried and used everywhere.
- The finger pulse is definitely perfect for children. Its performance and reliability are extraordinary.
- It provides a constant control both of the heart rate and the arterial oxygen concentration. It is useful, light and small, without being problematic or painful for the user and you can obtain it for the best price. Buy it now!
- Dimensions: 4,6 (width) x 4,6 (L) x 3,2 (H)cm
- Measurement range: 0% - 100%
Pulse: 30 bpm – 250 bpm
- Measurement method: not invasive measurement of the haemoglobin arterial oxygen and the finger’s pulse.
- Precision: SpO2 70 – 100%, } 2%
- Atmospheric pressure: 70kpa~106kpa
- Temperature: 10~4ºC
- Voltage: DC 2.6V~3.6V
- Humidity: 75%
- Weight: 35 gr (with the lithium battery).
- Rechargeable lithium battery