Pack of 3 bibs for adults | Terry towelling | With pocket | Reusable | 65 x 45 cm | One size fits all | Mobiclinic
This bib for the elderly is especially suitable for all those people who for any reason (physical or psychological) require a protective element for their clothes during the feeding or oral hydration process. This material will protect the clothes of the person underneath.
This is a waterproof bib for adults, made of cotton and polyester with a PU film. It is very easy to put on and to adjust. As this bib for adults or elderly people is washable, you can reuse it as many times as you need.
Technical characteristics of the bib for adults:
- Pack: 3 units
- Size: 65 x 45 cm.
- Bib fabric material:70 % cotton, 20 % foil, 10 % polyester.
- Instructions: The terry part with the pocket should be placed on the outside.
The bib should be fastened and attached to the back of the neck by means of the straps at the top of the bib.
- Latex free.
- Universal size.
Washing and care recommendations:
- The outer side can be washed with a cloth and stains are easily removed.
- Machine wash at temperatures up to 30º. Do not spin-dry.
- Allow to dry at room temperature. Do not use direct heat sources for drying (radiator, dryer, sun).
- Can be dry cleaned with perchloroethylene.
- Bleach may be used.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- If the product is not well wrung out, product residues may irritate the skin or damage the bib fabric.
- Before use, check the condition of the bib fastenings.