Straw with Non-Return Valve with Clips |
These non-return valve straws make drinking a normal and simple process for those with jaw problems or swallowing trouble. The valve prevents liquid from falling back into the glass even if the mouth is removed, as well as too much air from being swallowed while drinking.
Therapists find these straws very useful for a large number of patients with special needs, as it helps them drink by reducing the amount of air ingested, the effort required, cough and suffocation.
The straws have a clip to hold them to the cup in order to prevent them from swinging or falling to the ground when drinking.
- Weight: 9 g
- Package of two lengths: 7 and 10
- It can be washed in a dishwasher up to 70°C
-DO NOT use UV light to disinfect the product.
Reasons why we love these non-return valve straws:
- Their autonomy: it gives people with difficulty to drink more independence.
- Their firmness: they have been designed to prevent them from swaying or falling to the ground.
- Their hygiene: they can be easily cleand by putting them in a dishwasher.