150 IIR Surgical Masks | Mobiclinic | 3 boxes of 50 pcs | 3 layers | Disposable
This surgical mask is type IIR in relation to its bacterial filtration efficiency. It has a bacterial filtration efficiency of over 98%. Manufactured in accordance with Directive 93/42/EEC regarding medical devices following standard EN 14683:2019+AC:2019. Test Report approved by SGS and CE marked.
The disposable mask adapts perfectly to the user's face to ensure comfort during use. Thanks to its use, it helps us avoid contagion from microorganisms present in respiratory droplets when coughing or sneezing.
These types of disposable masks are also used by health professionals during surgeries or other procedures in order to prevent contagion when coming into contact with splashes of potentially pathogenic fluids.
Thanks to its pocket and foldable design, this filtering mask can be stored and distributed easily.
Steps to put on a mask correctly:
- You should wash your hands before putting on the mask.
- You should only touch the rubber bands of the mask.
- It should be placed covering the nose and mouth, ensuring that there are no large spaces.
- The elastic bands should be passed behind the ears.
- It is necessary to adjust it to the nose.
- After discarding it, you should wash your hands again to prevent infections.
- Always wear the mask correctly.
- Determine which side of the mask will go on top. The upper part has a more rigid and flexible edge to adjust to the shape of your nose.
- The mask should NOT be worn under the nose.
- Avoid talking too much with the mask on because it will get wet.
- If the surgical mask is damaged or contaminated with blood or body fluids, replace it immediately and dispose of it appropriately.
- Do not reuse the mask.
Technical characteristics of the filtering mask:
- These type IIR surgical masks have a splash resistance pressure function equal to or greater than 16 kPa.
- 100% adaptable design with ear support.
- Low respiratory resistance.
- Disposable mask to reduce cross-contamination of microorganisms.
- Presentation: 3 boxes of 50 masks.
- Measurements: 17.5 x 9.5 cm
We like the disposable protective mask for:
- Its quality materials, which guarantee maximum respiratory protection.
- Its compact design is adaptable to any type of face.
- Its bacterial filtration capacity equal to or greater than 98%.
- Its fluid resistance to reduce possible exposure to blood and body fluids.
Store your masks in a dry, ventilated place, away from corrosive gases, flammable materials or heat sources. Not washable.