Compressor Nebulizer | Mini | White and Blue | Neb-2 | Mobiclinic
WHAT IS A NEBULISER AND WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
The nebulizer is an electrical device is a drug delivery device that converts liquid medicine into a soft mist, which is inhaled and delivered directly to the lungs via compressed air.
This compressor nebulizer is designed with a friendly appearance, has small dimensions to take up little space and can be easily transported.
It is ideal for the treatment of respiratory diseases by offering a large inhalation capacity for a short period.
This type of appliance should be used under the supervision of a licensed doctor and/or respiratory system specialist. We recommend that you read the manual carefully in order to know the characteristics of this product and to avoid any use or purpose other than that which is intended.
Technical data of the compressor nebulizer:
- Power supply: AC 230 V-50Hz
- Input power: 160va or 180va
- Rate current: 0.7a
- Maximum capacity of medicine cup: 6 ml (CC)
- Average nebulization rate: =0. 25 ml/min (0.9% saline solution)
- Operating mode: Continuous>24 hours
- Max working pressure: 35-50 psi (241-345kpa)
- Operation pressure range: 9- 16 psi (62-110kpa)
- Flow rate: 5-8 lpm
- Noise: =55 dB (A) (at a distance of 1 meter)
- MMAD: 3.0 µm
- Unit size: 155x140x95mm
- Unit weight: 1.2 kg
- Operating Conditions: 5ºA 40º, 15% RH to 93% Rh
- Includes: Air tube, mouthpiece, child mask, adult mask, 5 air filter units and transport bag.
We like this nebulizer for:
- Its lightness: its light size makes it easy to transport.
- Its usefulness: due to facilitating the taking of medicines
- Its comfort: you can carry everything in the case.