Digital thermometer | Memory function | Rigid | TH-02 | Mobiclinic
Highly effective rigid digital thermometer when measuring body temperature. Its measurement range ranges from 32ºC to 42.9ºC, making it perfect for controlling cases of fever. It is suitable for babies, children and adults.
To measure the temperature, place the thermometer orally, rectally or underarm and wait for it to take the shot. The response time is 60 ±10 seconds.
It is an essential product in any home medicine cabinet, being highly valued among sanitary workers for its precision range (± 0.1º error) and its ergonomics, highly suitable for use by any member of the family. In addition, its weight makes it an easily transportable product for any getaway or trip. Automatic shutdown after a period of inactivity.
Technical characteristics of the digital thermometer:
- Overall dimension: 125 x 19 x 9mm
- Dimensional LCD screen: 16 x 8 mm
- Material: LCD screen, 3 1/2
- Weight: 10.8g
- Measuring range: 32-42.9(90-109.9)
- Accuracy: ±0.1(±0.2 )
- Modes of intake: oral, rectal, axillary
- Response time: 60 ±10 seconds
- Battery: 1.5V (approximately 200 hours)
- Beeper function; fever alarm
- Memory of last measurement reading
We like the rigid thermometer for:
- It has a battery, whose useful life is approximately 200 hours. In addition, it has an auto-off function
- Its precision: the margin of error is ± 0.1º, offering the highest quality and efficiency
- Its wide measurement range between 32ºC-42.9ºC
- includes batteries
- Includes protective cover