Elliptical bike | 8 resistances | LCD screen | Ergonomic handlebar | Non-slip | Up to 100 kg | ATLAS | Mobiclinic
The elliptical bicycle has become one of the main instruments that offers the most benefits when it comes to losing weight. Being a progressive exercise activity, it is recommended to burn fat and tone leg muscles at the same time. It is a sports practice that does not involve a large direct impact with the ground, something that does occur with other cardiovascular workouts.
The ATLAS bicycle has been designed for beginner level users, as it helps to perform a progressive exercise through its 8 resistances, which makes the machine adapt to your goals and physical condition. This makes it suitable for people of all ages and fitness levels, including those who suffer from certain joint problems.
To follow the evolution of your training, the built-in LCD screen shows speed, time, distance traveled, calories lost and pulse, among other factors. This way you will have absolute control of your progress in each session!
The training bike has an ergonomic double handlebar that allows you to perform challenging, smooth and silent movements that will offer you a comfortable and fluid training experience. Likewise, it incorporates large non-slip pedals designed to leave the minimum distance between the feet and promote the correct position during exercise.
Its careful design guarantees resistance, stability and safety in each use, being capable of supporting a total weight of up to 100 kg. It also includes transport wheels to facilitate its adaptation to any room or room so that you have your own home gym. Get the most out of your training with ATLAS!
Technical characteristics of the bicycle:
- Measurements: 107 x 61 x 154 cm
- Materials: ABS (plastic), steel and foam
- Max weight Supported: 100kg
- Product weight: 24 kg
- Resistance: 8 levels
- Wheel resistance: 4 kg
- LCD display: speed/time/distance/calories/pulse
- Non-slip pedals
- Double ergonomic handlebars
- Includes all tools necessary for assembly. No additional tools needed.
- Includes a manual that specifies how to assemble.
LCD Screen Features:
- LCD screen with phone holder
- Effectively track the activity process with the easy-to-read digital monitor: scan, speed, time, heat, distance, pulse
- The shell is made of ABS
- Automatically turns off when not in use, saving energy
- Automatically turns on when you exercise
- Requires AAA batteries (2 units). Not included.
We like ATLAS for:
- Adapt to each type of training
- Being able to visualize how the exercise has evolved
- Be easy to use
- Due to its ergonomic handlebars and non-slip pedals