Highchair with wheels | Evolutive | Adjustable height | Foldable | Removable tray | Support harness | Green | Simba | Mobiclinic
The Simba high chair is an ideal seat model to keep your baby safe at all times and help with feeding. Its versatile design offers a multitude of uses and facilitates the mobility of the baby so that it can interact with its environment.
It is fully adjustable through multiple adjustments:
- Its height can be adjusted in 7 different positions to adapt to the size of the baby. These, from the ground, are: 81cm, 78cm, 74cm, 71cm, 65cm, 58cm and 52cm.
- Its backrest allows a 4-position inclination, which helps the child to rest or remain more upright and active.
- The footrest also offers 3 adjustable positions according to the height of each child.
- The tray can be moved closer or further away depending on use. It can even be removed, if the child is older and simply wants to use the highchair as a seat.
Its materials are designed for quick and effective hygiene in case of stains from both solids and liquids. For this reason, its double tray helps prevent food remains from being embedded and can be washed directly with a damp cloth.
This completely foldable and versatile model takes up little space and has wheels with brakes for a better and more comfortable transport. It offers a multitude of possibilities as a seat thanks to its design, so that the child gradually joins the table and learns to use the cutlery, for example.
Another important point is safety: the high chair has a 5-point harness, so it offers extra support for the baby and greater peace of mind for parents. Its range of use is designed for children between 6 and 36 months or up to 15 kg.
Technical characteristics of the high chair:
- Leg opening depth: 70 cm
- Unfolded high chair height: 101 cm
- Folded high chair height: 117 cm (in the highest position)
- High chair width: 50 cm
- Depth of folded legs: 15 cm
- Tray width: 50 cm
- Tray depth: 25 cm
- Material: PVC
- Wheels with 360º rotation
*The tray should not be put in the dishwasher.
We recommend the Simba high chair for:
- Its versatility : the high chair offers a wide variety of adjustments according to the specific needs of the baby, both to feed him standing up and in different seats.
- Its removable tray to safely convert it into a high chair while the father or mother performs other tasks.
- Its discreet but attractive design , easy to transport and fold.