Infrared Thermometer | Contactless | IT-122 | Mobiclinic
The IT-122 digital thermometer has been designed to take temperatures contactless thanks to its high precision infrared sensor. Although it is suitable for everyone, this technology is highly valued for use on restless babies and toddlers.
This thermometer is capable of recording body temperatures between 32º and 42.9º. It also features an alarm function that alerts in case of fever (if the patient's temperature is equal to or higher than 38º.)
In addition, it has been designed to measure the temperature of bath water, drinks or food. This will prevent babies or small children from irritating the skin whenever they take a bath with a high temperature or burn the tongue because the plate or pot is too hot.
Among its main features, we can highlight its alarm system in case of fever, its automatic shutdown after 30 seconds of being inactive, its memory function with the ability to record up to 32 temperature shots or its resistance to adverse environments such as water or heat.
- Dimensions: 153x88x45 mm
- Weight: 122 grams (without battery)
- Stable, high-precision infrared sensor
- Adaptability to the room temperature
- Ability to store 32 temperature records
- Unit of measurement: Celsius and Fahrenheit degrees
- Automatic shutdown function for energy saving
- Large LCD display with high definition tricolour backlight (green for normal temperature, yellow for warm temperature, red for fever temperature)
Reasons why we love the IT-122 thermometer:
-Its low consumption: you will be able to save save battery thanks to its automatic shutdown.
-Its lightness: it only weighs 122 grams and is also very ergonomic.
-Its memory: it has the capacity to record the last 32 temperature readings.
2 x AAA Bateries needed NOT INCLUDED
The thermometer needs to be calibrated before use.